VSS is searching for highly skilled individuals with expertise in CNC programming, setup and operation. We provide a tremendous work environment for employees looking to expand their skill base while integrating into an extremely efficient team.
We are a small business where every individual makes a valuable contribution to the company's success. Our team approach, coupled with a history of continuous growth and stable employment, translates into increased pay and benefits for employees and makes VSS a highly sought after environment.
Maintenance Department: One 1st shift (M-F 8am-4pm, plus OT) Maintenance Manager position.
Qualifications include: At least 3-5 years’ experience in the maintenance field and current management experience is a plus.
Job duties will include:
- Machine maintenance
- Managing employees
- Systems Integration
- Working with vendors to order parts and materials
- Good written and verbal skills.
Wages start at $25.00 depending on experience and skill level.
Deburring Department: One 2nd shift (M-F 1:50pm-9:50pm, plus OT) Deburring Technician.
Qualifications include: Experience working in quality control or other form of final inspection of parts.
Job duties will include:
- Deburring various parts
- Drilling parts
- Work with Go/No Go gauges
- Ability to work within a team to meet the requirements of orders
Wages start at $12.00 depending on experience level and skill.
**CNC MACHINISTS**: Currently excepting resumes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Weekend "Fireman's" Shift.
Qualifications include: 5+ years experience as a CNC machinst with experience in BOTH set up and operation.
Wages depend on skill and experience but can start as high as $24.00 with the ability for growth immediately.
Qualified applicants should send their resume to email@example.com
- BCBS medical, 100% of monthly premium paid by VSS
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of pay
- Delta Dental plan
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Pre-tax flex medical savings accounts, including up to $5,000 for childcare
- Paid personal and vacation time, plus flex time
- Fitness reimbursement up to $450 per year
- Paid 1/2 hour lunch/dinner
- Clean, Air-Conditioned work environment.
- Break area with TV, fitness facility in building.
If you do not have entry level CNC operator skills but are interested in getting started in this field, please consider applying to the new GCC/Franklin Tech Advanced Manufacturing Certification program. The program begins September 2013. Please visit fhreb.org to learn how to apply.