VSS is searching for highly skilled individuals with expertise in CNC programming, setup and operation. We provide a tremendous work environment for employees looking to expand their skill base while integrating into an extremely efficient team.
We are a small business where every individual makes a valuable contribution to the company's success. Our team approach, coupled with a history of continuous growth and stable employment, translates into increased pay and benefits for employees and makes VSS a highly sought after environment.
**CNC MACHINISTS**: Currently hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Qualifications include: 5+ years experience as a CNC machinst with experience in BOTH set up and operation.
Wages depend on skill and experience but can start as high as $24.00 with the ability for growth immediately.
Deburring Technician - Second shift position (Monday - Friday 1:55pm -10:05pm)
- Deburring parts
- Final inspections
- packaging/labeling for shipping
1-2 years of expereince in a manufacturing setting required, preferrably working in final inspection / quality assurance.
Qualified applicants should send their resume to email@example.com
- BCBS medical, 100% of monthly premium paid by VSS
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of pay
- Delta Dental plan
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Pre-tax flex medical savings accounts, including up to $5,000 for childcare
- Paid personal and vacation time, plus flex time
- Fitness reimbursement up to $450 per year
- Paid 1/2 hour lunch/dinner
- Clean, Air-Conditioned work environment.
- Break area with TV, fitness facility in building.
If you do not have entry level CNC operator skills but are interested in getting started in this field, please consider applying to the new GCC/Franklin Tech Advanced Manufacturing Certification program. The program begins September 2013. Please visit fhreb.org to learn how to apply.