VSS is searching for highly skilled individuals with expertise in CNC programming, setup and operation. We provide a tremendous work environment for employees looking to expand their skill base while integrating into an extremely efficient team.
We are a small business where every individual makes a valuable contribution to the company's success. Our team approach, coupled with a history of continuous growth and stable employment, translates into increased pay and benefits for employees and makes VSS a highly sought after environment.
NO PRIOR MACHINING EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Looking for CNC Machine Operators on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts in a fast paced production environment.
Must be able to multi task, have good computer skills, and a careful and conscientious attitude are required.
We are looking for dependable people, with a great work ethic who are interested in entering the manufacturing field.
Duties will include:
- Loading of material in machine
- Unloading of finished parts from machines
- Inspection of finished goods
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Wages are: $14.00-$16.00 DOE
Qualifications include: 5+ years experience as a CNC machinst with experience in BOTH set up and operation.
Wages depend on skill and experience but this position is starting between $20.00-$25.00
Qualified applicants should send their resume to email@example.com
- BCBS medical, 100% of monthly premium paid by VSS
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of pay
- Altus Dental plan
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Pre-tax flex medical savings accounts, including up to $5,000 for childcare
- Paid personal and vacation time, plus flex time
- Fitness reimbursement up to $450 per year
- Paid 1/2 hour lunch/dinner
- Clean, Air-Conditioned work environment.
- Break area with TV, fitness facility in building.
If you do not have entry level CNC operator skills but are interested in getting started in this field, please consider applying to the new GCC/Franklin Tech Advanced Manufacturing Certification program. The program begins September 2013. Please visit fhreb.org to learn how to apply.